Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Regarding 1h hero swords
Would it be unreasonable to expand the availability of 1h swords to 1h heros?

I suggest making Hero's Hope, Trust, Despair, Ornate Crusader sword, and Tempered Steel Falchion available to both aventurier and sentinel.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(13-07-2015, 12:14 PM)Ribbed link Wrote: Would it be unreasonable to expand the availability of 1h swords to 1h heros?

I suggest making Hero's Hope, Trust, Despair, Ornate Crusader sword, and Tempered Steel Falchion available to both aventurier and sentinel.
I was thinking the same same thing.  Why is Illustrious available to all 1h heroes but Ragnars Wrath not?
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
(13-07-2015, 01:20 PM)Trialsking link Wrote: [quote author=Ribbed link=topic=45220.msg235576#msg235576 date=1436789669]
Would it be unreasonable to expand the availability of 1h swords to 1h heros?

I was thinking the same same thing.  Why is Illustrious available to all 1h heroes but Ragnars Wrath not?
[/quote]

Right, like why would a 1h hero not be able to use 1handers?

08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Ragnar's Wrath is special.  Also is this going to lead to wanting to buff every one of those swords to be even with the house crafted swords for the hero classes? 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(13-07-2015, 01:45 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Ragnar's Wrath is special.  Also is this going to lead to wanting to buff every one of those swords to be even with the house crafted swords for the hero classes?

Why would that happen? The hero specific ones are just better in every way stat wise.

Crafting cost is the same, I think the multiple class uses would balance them out. 

Swadian Hope is already better than all of these swords including the class specific & it isn't even hero locked.
If that sword remains commando only it would serve better for people running multiple inf heroes while the rest would be good for multiple 1h heroes.

The frostfang would remain the best sentinel sword & avenger would remain best aventurier sword.
Swadian Courage still bad compared to hope, but that can be handled later.

08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Ragnars is legionaire locked becasue Ragnar only drops hero locked items except for studded :/

Ragnars = legionnaire
Legacy = Zweihander
Leather over mail = Halberd
Thanos legacy = Halberd
Whinged helms = Zweihander
Royal winged = RG

Although it would be nice if Ragnars was usable by all hero 1h classes Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
I guess I never noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out Elmo. Now it makes sense.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Ragnar's Wrath is exactly where it needs to be.  As for the other swords, it could help to diversify the selection available to those heroes, but I'd rather not have to leak from the Commando tree to do that.  There may be new one handed house crafted swords available to these classes in the future.