Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Aston_of_Rome
On normal EU 1 on Swadian Outskirts him and his friend firstly were double stacking deployable shields, followed by wasting all the barricades as well as using a tome without anyones permission. I didn't manage to get screenshots but HappyMonkey from FV can verify that this is true. I called an admin who eventually came (Tjav) however the game was at round 20 and it ended before he got to see much, Following that run we went on to Swadian Bay where they both again wasted the barricades. Tjav tried speaking to his friend (Danil) in admin text followed immediately by Danil leaving. Later on at wave 19 he blew a random barrel and then when I said it was him who blew the barrel as i was spectating him he decided to insult me by calling me a "Faggot". As shown in the screenshot link below. CC_Shade can confirm what happened on the second run as he was there the entirety of the run as well as other players.

http://gyazo.com/5ea0caad1b75f9e295a5266f99decbec
Looted Legendaries:
Tower Shield - 20/08/2013
Eagle Crossbow - 16/07/2015
Confirmed.
confirmed and it was reported on IRC, patrokles responded and saw that he had been wasting cades, the same game patrokles had joined he had wasted both of my tomes with most of the team saying not to after wave 16.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Thank you for the report.

Matter has been noted.

If this kind of play continues it will end in misery.