Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction hall Item sorting
So i was browsing the AH to see how much HM prices were, and it took alot longer than it should have. and i thought of somthing the AH is missing. why not make these buttons
sortable. just like other lists like the warband servers. you can just click the name "Players" on the server list, and at the top it shows servers with 0 players and at the bottom with a full 16 player server. yet click it again and the 0 is at bottom and 16 at the top.

I think at least the cost column(if not seller and quantity) should be sortable to show the highest price item and the lowest price item of either what you searched or just general AH listings.

would like to see this implemented Smile

thoughts?
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
I see this being very help full
E.g. when you buying lets say Hm for as low as you can
All can see being use is a

*Lowest in cost button

Who going to use them ?
*Highest in cost
*More (x) item
*Less (x) item 

Even if it was this (Kaasovics' NordInvasion Scripts update ? Wink )

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I was thinking about making this a while ago, guess Ill have some work to do
That would be very helpful, yes. However would that not make the price competition even harder?
All done Wink
Uploading version on my thread now

(20-11-2015, 11:43 AM)Kaasovic link Wrote: All done Wink
Uploading version on my thread now

nice

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-11-2015, 09:26 AM)Bobo link Wrote: That would be very helpful, yes. However would that not make the price competition even harder?
I do not believe so. Who will go to the AH and purposely buy expensive materials. When there are cheaper ones available. All this is, is a way to see the cheaper ones first. It's just simple ease.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
From my experience, ppl sometimes pay more than the lowest offer. Some maybe don't care for a small price difference, some maybe don't browse the prices, idk. But I can see sometimes that I sell despite my price is not the lowest.