Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event Idea
NerdInvasion:

Nords take on the names of the most infamous players from the unban request thread and are given the voices of the most heinous, hated memes. When the get shot in the face they scream "YOU JUST GOT NO-SCOPED" or some other nonsense.

Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Ha ha it would be a pain to set up but hilarious.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Funny idea I must admit, creative one. However I must say I feel it would be cruel, probably not all the guys who got banned deserved it really well and even for the part of them who did I think the ban is the ultimate punishment, no need to laugh at. Ppl make mistakes but I'd like to think they deserve another chance rather than humiliation... I'd also like to think that in this community none is hated or called noscoped if failed as NI is players team vs AI and that promotes cooperation and friendship as core values instead of confrontation or hatred that may arise in human vs. human games.
(no hard feelings, GheerBox...)
No hard feelings, bud.

Valid points. I wouldn't want to foment bitterness, which is why in my head I pictured it being targeted towards players that are no longer part of the community because they rightfully received a permanent ban. I think we can all agree there are folks we are glad aren't here anymore.

I wouldn't expect this to ever actually come to fruition, but perhaps it may spur someone more creative into action to make a truly enjoyable (and possible) event.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]