Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tracker Gauntles
I had the Idea to add Tracker Gauntles becuase there is a full Brass set but not a full Tracker Set

They have the same requirements/mats as the tracker hood

and they should look like the Eastern Greaves but with the style of Dark Brown(Exactly like the Tracker Armor,Hood,Boots) have

and an regular metal plate to cover the arm( The metal plate should look like the metal from the tracker boots)

Regards
Jesus
My loots so far:

1x Grinder Helmet  23/01/2016
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
sounds good, but think about the time that it would take to make a pair >.<

You have to make both pairs seperately, so you would make one glove from scratch, and the same with the other, with the leg armor, you can copy a leg to the other leg
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Look at Tracker Boots vs Brass Boots it almost the same price

Sorry dont think we needed this that badly  ???

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I just feel like we need someone that would dedicate alot of time into making models

*cough* eyleen*
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
You know that you can just mirror one gauntlet to make the other gauntlet?  Tongue

Maybe I will give this a try sometimes, but right now I have other projects in mind with a higher priority, because I do not really like the thought of simply stealing the textures from a texture sheet that is not mine.
(06-02-2016, 03:44 PM)Eyleen link Wrote: You know that you can just mirror one gauntlet to make the other gauntlet?  Tongue

Maybe I will give this a try sometimes, but right now I have other projects in mind with a higher priority, because I do not really like the thought of simply stealing the textures from a texture sheet that is not mine.

yeah, this is what I did to fix the noble steel gaunts :/

and I also have issues using a texture sheet that isn't mine - the texture sheet wasn't made for distribution and I'd feel bad ripping textures from it.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
The Tracker set was created by Thatsmybanana for this game.  It would feel wrong to stick on some other pair of gauntlets and make them a part of the set.  That being said, there may be some new archer gauntlets coming up in the future that match a little better than the currently available Brass Gauntlets and Bear Gauntlets.