Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Something to save last
Today, I came back from a hard day at work, try to relax a game with a friend, we spend our whole evening planning how to play a map, we said couple of times ''Save'' (It was last on a huscarl wave)
A unknown russian guy couldn't learn some english or something and killed it. Its maybe rude to say but, I worked a Whole day!!!
I am tired, I want to relax and a guy who can't speak english ruins my whole evening. It may sound a bit moany but ... please  :'(
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Sophie is right I was with her I was repairing when that russian killed the save and ruind everything

I'm the friend which was planning with Sophie
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Its not the first time that that happened,pls let the new players make a english test before they can activate their acc!
Marvin5762:Legionaire/Trained Rider
Marvin5763:Master Peltast/Novice Rider
Marvin5764:Chosen Marksman
Marvin5765:Sniper

House Crafting Support Lvl 13
Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Legendary Loots:/
Player since June 2012
Apparently asking Ready? with a question mark is a statement that everybody is ready. Was also there, Fatsods wiped everybody the wave after. The aforementioned player (Sir Gobblecock) also went on to glitch the next map.
plz report this in the right forums Smile  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,24.0.html
Wusel @ Omnia
(30-11-2012, 06:12 AM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: plz report this in the right forums Smile  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?board,24.0.html

=/ he did.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
We all were in a normal wave once and we all died once to late on Follower/Skirmisher wave. Thats my point.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]