Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ultimate Boss Wave
I think this isn't a good idea. All we do is make a game round longer, which I don't think is needed. A hard round is long enough, especially on maps like Swadian Outskirts.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(10-12-2012, 05:23 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: I wouldn't be opposed to some challenge waves past Prince/Odin, if they gave mid to high end materials/exp/gold.

This. I want to fight 20+ teleporting enemies for scales
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Even though many good ideas are posted on this forum, barely any are even considered.. and for a good reason.. for starters the developers don't get paid for their work, takes too much time to code stuff in, on top of that they gotta pay for the servers to be up, and believe it or not, NI players are running thin now, i barely play this game anymore, infact I don't play this game anymore, I just hang around the forums because I enjoy buying/selling things.

So thats why I don't even bother with new features, because they will 99% of the time never be put into place unless the developers benefit from it.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Quote:Slayer link=topic=8020.msg65855#msg65855 date=1355283982]So thats why I don't even bother with new features, because they will 99% of the time never be put into place unless the developers benefit from it.

TBH we read every feature request and if you look at most of the new features that get added in, you will find a direct line between those requests and implementation. What we do not do, is promise they will be implemented and give deadlines. Because, as we find as developers, some things are much harder to put in than they sound or appear to be when we look at them. Everything snowballs when it comes to adding something.

We are active, but we are each of us, total amateurs. We learn on the fly, the benefit is the skills we get (which we don't really use in our day jobs) and we enjoy working with each other and making things that people enjoy.

What we do appreciate is the huge support the community gives us while we do this. Back before I joined the development team, there was so much rage at just about anything the devs did. Now days, the community is much more supportive.