Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Harder bosses
(16-01-2013, 09:34 PM)Kami link Wrote: I like this idea Prince only takes about 5 hits from my Penetrator and he never gets to the Shieldwall.

Wow Wow Wow, never gets trough shield wall? He probably never reach it, this is probably what you mean... When he reaches my shield, a Royal Shield for example, it's broken in one or 2 hits with his sword and I have 8 shield skill..
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(16-01-2013, 09:34 PM)Kami link Wrote: I like this idea Prince only takes about 5 hits from my Penetrator and he never gets to the Shieldwall.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Guys, if they fix the Bug with the Cades it's very hard to beat Odin and Thor! If Thor is at your Shieldwall its your 99% Death! He crouches through your shields and other Bots will do the rest! So maybe the waves before should be harder, but Thor and Odin is hard enaugh! And Odin is just so easy because he bugs with his horse! If he wouldnt have a horse he would be alot stronge, or a horse thats not fast as this! Or just more waves!
And another problem is, new guys (level 32) will be very fast down in Hardmode, so its very hard for them to survive then! Actually its already hard for them!
And if its all harder you are the guys that are crying: Pls make it easier.... Because when its harder you wont get much XP, Drops, Legandarys etc.
And if you just get to Thor or Odin every month it f*cks you up!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I just spent today with hyper dealing with the rebalance to hard mode. You guys will have to wait to see what we have come up with.