Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Admin kicking me withouth any reason
Alright so this admin kicked me withouth any ****** reason. His name was PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Stars. So i was afk for 4-5 min at skirms. Then the wave after skirms (serfs and shock troopers) he gave me a warning because i was (AFK). But as soon he said that i was already playing the game. And then after the troopers he had a whole conversasion about warnings. And at Veteran Pikeman he said i was leeching because i was picking stuff up, like barricades and put them on the right place. They were saving so one guy was left, but then he asked if someone want to kick me.. so 1 of them (SD Fitz( said Yes and he kicked me withouth any reason, i also wasnt leeching because at the troopers i was attacking some but because i had -4 deaths, because i died for barricades and sks and steel swords. Thats why i had 0 score. I also got some screenshots i like to share;

[Image: 2013012100001h.jpg]

[Image: 2013012100002.jpg]
Commando: SCK_Repo
Heavy Crossbowman: SCK_Repo-rt
Heavy Longbowman: SCK_Repolov
Heavy Skirmisher: SCK_Repoit
I warned him after Skirmishers, because i could clearly see he was afk, and then at wave 10 he was going about he didn't believe in me being an admin and he wasn't leeching (I warned him the first time in Admin text) we went to Troopers and he still isn't helping the team so i continue to warn him, he then picked a cade up and placed it and then went on to getting a few kills, which is very good the problem arises when he still does nothing the following waves so warned him at  Veteran Pike with (last warning) in it, which he still ignores so i asked the team if they wanted him to stay or not
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
Oh, i forgot he wasn't supposed to put up a report player thread but goig  directly to the devs so ignore my previous post  :-[
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
Server?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
EU4
Commando: SCK_Repo
Heavy Crossbowman: SCK_Repo-rt
Heavy Longbowman: SCK_Repolov
Heavy Skirmisher: SCK_Repoit
Locking while I go read the logs.

Right I hope the pair of you are happy, reading through logs is so much fun. The pair or you are winding each other up; quit it.

Repo, you openly admitted in chat that you were afk. The rules clearly address what you should do if you're going afk. We don't like it so please don't do it.

Stars, you don't ask players if you should kick another player. If you want to ask anyone, you ask a member of the dev team.

On a further note, KL_Ordo, don't call other players bastards...

Sorting this has given me a headache. Be grateful you are all getting off with a verbal warning.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus