Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Channel admin permissions
As of now, channel admins only have the permission to kick someone from their channel. I'd like to request some more permissions for channel admins, such as priority speaker and ban from channel (if that's possible, since there can be quite annoying players). Being able to appoint someone else channel admin would be great as well.

Thanks for reading my request.
Striker strikes again.

Or muting someone, so a kick isn't necessary (sometimes).
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(25-01-2013, 10:15 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote:Or muting someone, so a kick isn't necessary (sometimes).

Indeed, a global mute would be perfect as well. Although you can of course always local mute the guy.
Striker strikes again.

(25-01-2013, 10:13 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote:As of now, channel admins only have the permission to kick someone from their channel. I'd like to request some more permissions for channel admins, such as priority speaker and ban from channel (if that's possible, since there can be quite annoying players). Being able to appoint someone else channel admin would be great as well.

Priority speaker, maybe that could be done.
Ban, no.
Being able to appoint other channel admins, no.
(26-01-2013, 03:49 AM)Barristan link Wrote:[quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=9327.msg76147#msg76147 date=1359152015]
As of now, channel admins only have the permission to kick someone from their channel. I'd like to request some more permissions for channel admins, such as priority speaker and ban from channel (if that's possible, since there can be quite annoying players). Being able to appoint someone else channel admin would be great as well.

Priority speaker, maybe that could be done.
Ban, no.
Being able to appoint other channel admins, no.
[/quote]

Alright, could you explain why that's not going to happen? Is it a TS problem or is it part of the dev's secret masterplan Tongue
What about the global mute by the way?
Striker strikes again.

No because players are not allowed to banĀ  other players and no because players are not allowed to appoint other channel admins. We have senior admins and dev's for that purpose.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hm alright, not even from and of their own channel? If the banning and appointing channel admin could only be allowed on a house's own channel I don't really see a problem with it.
Striker strikes again.

I see many problems with it, hence why channel admins can't do it.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus