Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Overhead stab mode for legendary pikes
IMO it would be glorious to have a secondary mode on the longer legendary pikes like POK and Thunder Pike (dunno about Sunpike, seems a little too short to be really useful) that would allow operating it as a two directional stab-only weapon like the Sarissa and Pike.
It would add alot of diversity to Pikemen's gameplay and would also allow usefulness in situations where you can't slash right now due to objects above or upper behind you.
IMO that wouldn't harm anything in anyway and shouldn't be too much work since Pikes with switcheable modes are already in singleplayer.

I apologise if this has been suggested already or if it's already planned for the .5 patch.

Discuss and keep it civil ;-)
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Well yea, I had expected when they worked on the new overhead stab the legendary pikes would've been included. But it may not be possible or easy to do for the devs.
(12-02-2013, 05:21 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Well yea, I had expected when they worked on the new overhead stab the legendary pikes would've been included. But it may not be possible or easy to do for the devs.

But they already finished it as Peso said, all these weapons have a piky version in singleplayer.
I guess its more a question of balance.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(12-02-2013, 06:02 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: But they already finished it as Peso said, all these weapons have a piky version in singleplayer.

I dont see a balancing problem with adding new ways of bein useful as Pikeman in smaller positions or
while stabbing from a third line position behind SW and Slashers, this would infact spice the game up alot IMO.
And I also dont think that there will be huge changes in terms of value because its more of a mid-useful addition
than a gamebraking change. Lots of ppl ain't used to overheadstabbing anyway and prefer rambo style blind slashing.
But for rather experienced and crative players this would open new and funny styles of playing while not loosing
all their solo-abilities like with the Pike and Sarissa. I' m always up for diversity and in this case I think it would be
a good way to go.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

(12-02-2013, 06:02 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=10038.msg82031#msg82031 date=1360689677]
Well yea, I had expected when they worked on the new overhead stab the legendary pikes would've been included. But it may not be possible or easy to do for the devs.

But they already finished it as Peso said, all these weapons have a piky version in singleplayer.
[/quote]

Oh right then, didn't quite get what he meant by that Tongue
[quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=10038.msg82024#msg82024 date=1360687930]
(dunno about Sunpike, seems a little too short to be really useful)

Yea sunpike should stay the way it is IMO -Bas.
(13-02-2013, 02:47 PM)Bas link Wrote: Yea sunpike should stay the way it is IMO -Bas.

With switcheable modes the Sunpike wouln't get harmed, just more diverse ;-)

(13-02-2013, 11:35 AM)Kwal link Wrote: Oh right then, didn't quite get what he meant by that Tongue

I`m sorry for my German-touched English Big Grin

Loots:
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

Will most likely be implemented.
Awesome!
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet