Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item blueprints/preview
Hello there,
Just a little thing I was thinking about yesterday, I thought I'd bring it up here: So that players get a better idea of what they are actually crafting, it would be nice to have some kind of preview for equipable items - on the one hand item stats (so you'd actually know if it's worth using your materials on that or not) and if possible the looks, aswell (in case you've seen someone running around in a beautiful armor you do not know the name of, but you sure do want it for yourself and dont want to pick the wrong one).
In my oppinion this would make crafting even more realistic: You are the crafter, you got the blueprint, so one should think you already have a good idea of what the item is going to look like and how sharp the blade/thick the armor/etc. is. This is especially frustrating when you find out, that you have either crafted the wrong part of equipment or that it is actually not what you'd have expecet, leaving you with the impression that you've wasted precious materials for nothing.
Thanks for reading!
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist
Sounds like a ton of work for only little results - i really like this ! Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
Most of this information is available through the forum. I will however, bring it up with the web devs.
First of: Thank you.

As for the forum-part: I do think that not everyone playing the game is registered on here or doesn't bother checking this place for information and not every bit of information is in the threads, especially the new ones. Before you probably waste some materials, just to find out about matters like "What does this thing look like and what can it do on the battle field?", you should be abled to actually see what you're going to do. Just like the market place, you'd see what you're putting youre resources in before buying or in said case crafting it.
On a (naive) sidenote: You could save some webspace if not everything had to be hosted on the official boards ;-)
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist