Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Web change - lvl indicator
I have alredy talked about this with Naozumi, just so you dont forget it here you go.

It would be pretty nice to have a level indicator next to your name, like for each character in the house...

for example:
Aegis Magister    - Leader    - Lvl 52
Aegis_Gismo      - Captain    - Lvl 52
and so on...
[Image: BMpVHKZ.png]

Ofcourse a bit more organised, and using same font etc. but you get the idea Wink
Interesting but I am not sure why it needs to be there?
I think it would be very useful for leader since in my house for example we are upgrading members when they are at a certain level, like 39 soldier, 52 sergeant etc..

This way it would be much easier to change this rather than getting tons of PM's or steam messages. And i dont think this would be so difficult to do either Smile
(25-02-2013, 04:11 AM)Gismo link Wrote: I think it would be very useful for leader since in my house for example we are upgrading members when they are at a certain level, like 39 soldier, 52 sergeant etc..

This way it would be much easier to change this rather than getting tons of PM's or steam messages. And i dont think this would be so difficult to do either Smile

I can see how this might be useful for your house, but it seems quite surplus to need for most others. Lets see how the new website looks and how space is used.