Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavmin - harassment/blocking archer from firing.
Its not often I get offended or annoyed by someone, but this guys soul objective to playing was to annoy people.  Hes got a alt that goes to "hard mode" all the time, so to have a player make a alt simply so he can misbehave is worse then normal.  If you want me to upload more blocking pictures I've got'em.

I was on my alt, Magni.  Cavmin did his best to block, mock, and annoying me as the following photos will detail - this was a full fledged "I'm bored I wanna ruin someone elses game experience because I think its funny."  His goal was to start a verbal fight and ask people to go fight him in a duel on another mod...  :-X

Warning him to stop blocking.
Him playing dumb about what he was doing (the start of things.)
Blocking and harassing starting up again...
Lovely comments he kept making to me.
I got Cherry as a witness to this crap - and took a picture of Cherry agreeing in game about it.  Just in case.  I mean this was some brat stuff going on here devs...
You know I rarely fill out one of these things.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
That was you FinkOne?
Oh my god im so sorry about that, why didnt you say a word?
I feel really bad now for that immature bullshit, take me as another witness if you need one.  :-\
Report is justified in my opinion.

(01-02-2012, 05:36 PM)FinKone link Wrote: [...]
so to have a player make a alt simply so he can misbehave is worse then normal.

Not really, I just was bit bored by playing as recruit getting killed of every single attack, it is a bit hard to get mounted xp on that map and you had been behaving like a total douche before, I dont start quarreling like that normally, unless there is some severe misbehavior.

edit: I am Meleemin, you might remember that name.
Yeah this report let the cat out of the bag - going to rename archer later, hes my escape character where I often don't talk.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Player warned.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus