Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Admin: VLKA_Tanngnjostr
Good day,

It was 5:35am (GMT) on NI_Hard_AU1. All in all a nice gameplay but I got a f*** ping (ca.350). After a time the slasher VLKA_Tanngnjostr said I have to move because I blocked his slashing allegedly (At every wave an other guys stays at my position but he did nothing). This admin guy wrote in the chat: "deathj move". I said: "no" because I though "why shoudl I he can move as a slasher me not." He moved up to me every time to tell me go away there. He got a Pike of Kings. I think this Pike isnĀ“t so long to reach me. It was afr enough to slash. I got kicked after ignore him. Got no pics from that Situation but I tried to visual this:
Thank you for your attention.
(Sorry for my bad english)
I will post here only to say I was present, if a developer needs my interpretation I am available.

EDIT: This is not how you lodge a complaint about an admin either, you should read this thread here.
Yes, Sir. But you have to know this was pure abusing in my point of view.
Then if you thought it was blatant abuse you should have followed the proper procedure.

I am going to lock this now to prevent further debate. An administrating developer will see this and gather their own evidence and take actions if they deem it necessary.