Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rhoduckia House Glitching Bots To Forage
These Guys From Rhoduckia, HoloSteel, RookieGladiator,Drake, And Maximus all were glitching bots in walls and made it where they couldnt move so they would be able to forage i tryed to stop them and change map but they rejected, so they meant to do it. This Was In the PK Normal Server
Lol what? Your not very good at this. Leonidas. You were there and clearly saw the assassin spawned behind a wall while I was getting hit. It happend after Rookie killed the attackers and the assassins spawned behind me. Two of them. We managed to kill one but the other one was impossible to kill. You polled to change the map and we did after the first one which my PS explains why. We were foraging the whole day because I was out of alch materials. As the polls were going through we were foraging a little. You started saying out random things about us glitching them. Honestly if you have a problem with us don't make up lies blaming us and trying to talk to the admins just because we kicked you out of our house. This isn't the answer to that. Those show us foraging and check the logs we were talking about how the last one we couldn't kill we would if we could. So if an assassin spawns behind us how can we get them? Did we know an assassin would spawn behind us? No. Leonidas. Your a liar and should not be even wasting their time.

P.S. Oh and the first reject was because I was afk and Rookie crashed. I came back and 1d it.

EDIT: One of your screens is of you foraging... Are you kidding me? Are you really going to blame us when you have a SCREENSHOT of you foraging...
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
since leonidas got not that clanbanner its not him Tongue
(25-03-2012, 06:00 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: since leonidas got not that clanbanner its not him Tongue

What? I don't even understand that. Since leonidas got not that clanbanner? I'm not saying he glitched them. No one did. Assassins spawned behind me as I was hugging a wall because I was getting killed. Rookie killed them all and then assassins spawned behind me and got stuck. Please don't butt in with things that have nothing to do with you.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I haven't a clue what's actually going on here but this post is being locked due to lack of evidence.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus