Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Support Class
I believe that the Swadians could do with some AI on their team, so it may be a good idea to for there to be another support class based around this.
I haven't thought about this very much, so it's possibly a bad idea, but I'm posting this in case it's a good idea, or can be changed to become one.

Maybe a box could be taken around and when deployed, a small Swadian army pops out with varying strengths (dependant on tier and support item being deployed). Another possibility is that they spawn with the hero, but there may be some difficulty in getting them to the cades or using them at the right time. They could also be controlled by the hero who deployed them with the F keys and charge upon the hero's death. It would be easy to balance them, as it's easy to change the strength or equipment of the AI.

Some other ideas on this are that when all the heroes die, the Swadian team loses, regardless of the deployed Swadian troops in case the AI gets stuck. The loot and experience distribution should probably go to the whole team with an infinite radius, as it is a support class and not a personal item, and possibly the more they kill the stronger they get?
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Big fat no. This has been discussed many times and we have explained why this will never happen.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus