Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reward for finnishing a map.
Thought about an addition to the looting-system.
So here it is:
I suppose you know CRPG and the mode "Defend The Virgin". You get a reward after each round that depends on the number of killed enemies.
Maybe this reward can be part of NI too. I thought it could look like this:
(Example: Ragnarok)
Odin is down, everyone is happy. Before the map will change, the players (And I mean each and everyone of them) could get a random Crafting Material which you can drop on the server( So no Arrowhead on Normal servers^^).
And so that Commandos don't start to cry...this reward should not depend on the number of killed enemies.

Please tell me what you think about this.

Cheers Big Grin
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
mmh, leachers would get materials at the end of every map? No! A reward for every player wouldn't be good. Maybe a reward for the person who has heal the most time? I dont know if that would be possible^^
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(26-12-2013, 09:08 PM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote: mmh, leachers would get materials at the end of every map? No! A reward for every player wouldn't be good. Maybe a reward for the person who has heal the most time? I dont know if that would be possible^^
Well then get an Admin for Leechers. I think they wont be a big problem.
Characters:

How about an accolade system?

Examples:
Most ranged kills (Archers and Skirms)
Most melee kills (Slashers)
Most attacks blocked (Shielders)
Most heals (Healers)

And of course, only one player can aquire each accolade, so you really gotta work for it!

Just an idea.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the accolade for most attacks blocked COULD be a problem if there are multiple shielders..
Wouldn't the blocking one go to savers? Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(26-12-2013, 10:13 PM)Soviet link Wrote: How about an accolade system?

Examples:
Most heals (Healers)

And of course, only one player can aquire each accolade, so you really gotta work for it!

Just an idea.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the accolade for most attacks blocked COULD be a problem if there are multiple shielders..

But then guys with the best equipment(slashing weapon,bow,throwables)would most likely finish on top.
(26-12-2013, 10:16 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Wouldn't the blocking one go to savers? Tongue

Hmm... I guess you're right Tongue
(26-12-2013, 10:18 PM)NubCake link Wrote: [quote author=Soviet link=topic=21089.msg157748#msg157748 date=1388096019]
How about an accolade system?

Examples:
Most heals (Healers)

Just an idea.

But then guys with the best equipment(slashing weapon,bow,throwables)would most likely finish on top.
[/quote]Well..they just deserve it more then a redshirt for example  :Smile
Characters:

Hummm, no! Redshirts should've the same chance to get good things as the rich guys^^
or the richer guys get more and more money and the redshirts not...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(27-12-2013, 10:16 PM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote: Hummm, no! Redshirts should've the same chance to get good things as the rich guys^^
or the richer guys get more and more money and the redshirts not...
A Redshirt does not need a Raven Feather or Hardened Metal. The drop should depend on what the player has done in the battle. Otherwise you'll have 5 Redshirts leeching in a corner and wait for their reward although they did nothing for it.
The current Looting-System is already based on luck. For this reward you'll have to do something that is worth it. Next to commandos. They would be disadvantaged. But I think Soviet had already a nice idea to handle this.
Characters: