Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report : Handefs_Boy
I'm reporting for racism. If you look at the screenshot you can see him calling RedHawk_Pikeman the N word.
This is unacceptable.
This happened around 7:09 PM PST

https://imgur.com/clswblf
i was in the server and can confirm the screenshot. he did apologise for his actions almost immediately after using the word however and showed a great deal of remorse...sometimes words slip out.

from my judgement i would say the comment did not offend redhawk a great deal as server log will show his justification for this report being something along these lines

"i have been reported heaps for glitching in the past straight away so I'm going to report him for this because no one showed me any leniency."

to me this report seems to be a petty attempt on redhawks behalf to exert frustration over his past treatment in the mod. this by no means rationalises the reported's actions but should be taken into account when investigating this report thread.

madjosh
Madjosh,

I don't really care about redhawks past. I just don't want people to think they can say "You F***** N***" then say "Sorry" and get away with it.
All i said Was that i was going to Report him Because he called me an Nigger,I felt Insulted see if he wan Friend of mine's and i Knew he was Playing around yes i would say ok but he called an Nigger there is an Difference between Nigga and Nigger

Nigger: An Rascist Slur
Nigga: Something  that WE Black People Call each Other
so if your saying that I was going to Report him, Because i was Banned for some reason's NO. I wouldn't report him for Dumb Reason's
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
(06-03-2014, 03:38 AM)Avox link Wrote: Madjosh,

I don't really care about redhawks past. I just don't want people to think they can say "You F***** N***" then say "Sorry" and get away with it.

unfortunately sometimes people cannot control what they say. in the environment you envision here you offer no room for remorse. would it be better for him to not have apologised? i am not defending the reported here but offering clarity on the reality of the situation of which your screenshot was carefully constructed to hide other important evidence for the case. furthermore, i am not stating that he should "get away with it" but one must realise that this game is rated MA which does cover such things as swearing racism etc and for someone as low tier as the reported who may or may not have discovered the forums...may not have had a chance to read the rules set out in this mod.

when persecuting someone, the accuser must take into account things such as intent for harm and total damages caused. in this instance i do not believe he intended to do serious harm but rather made his comment in a satirical light. i have addressed the harm it may or may not have done to the accuser in my first post.

(06-03-2014, 03:42 AM)Redhawk link Wrote: so if your saying that I was going to Report him, Because i was Banned for some reason's NO. I wouldn't report him for Dumb Reason's

your hypocrisy is gobsmacking do you remember this chris? http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...380.0.html

also in regards to you definition about niga and nigger...it ads nothing to the  report. infarct you yourself apear to be racist...it's ok for a black man to call another black man nigga i honestly can't believe you just brought that up, not only is that insulting to African Americans all around the world but it is also a tad racist to white people for obvious reasons.

i would also like to offer precedence for this report thread where the devs have taken no seeable action

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...589.0.html
and
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...171.0.html

i rest my case...for the time being
(06-03-2014, 04:07 AM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Avox link=topic=23869.msg168834#msg168834 date=1394077138]
Madjosh,

unfortunately sometimes people cannot control what they say. in the environment you envision here you offer no room for remorse. would it be better for him to not have apologised? i am not defending the reported here but offering clarity on the reality of the situation of which your screenshot was carefully constructed to hide other important evidence for the case. furthermore, i am not stating that he should "get away with it" but one must realise that this game is rated MA which does cover such things as swearing racism etc and for someone as low tier as the reported who may or may not have discovered the forums...may not have had a chance to read the rules set out in this mod.

when persecuting someone, the accuser must take into account things such as intent for harm and total damages caused. in this instance i do not believe he intended to do serious harm but rather made his comment in a satirical light. i have addressed the harm it may or may not have done to the accuser in my first post.

(06-03-2014, 03:42 AM)Redhawk link Wrote: so if your saying that I was going to Report him, Because i was Banned for some reason's NO. I wouldn't report him for Dumb Reason's

your hypocrisy is gobsmacking do you remember this chris? http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...380.0.html

also in regards to you definition about niga and nigger...it ads nothing to the  report. infarct you yourself apear to be racist...it's ok for a black man to call another black man nigga i honestly can't believe you just brought that up, not only is that insulting to African Americans all around the world but it is also a tad racist to white people for obvious reasons.

i would also like to offer precedence for this report thread where the devs have taken no seeable action

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...589.0.html
and
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...171.0.html

i rest my case...for the time being
[/quote] Unlike you i moved on from my Past,so if you could Kindly Stop defending him from what he said to me i would love it
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water

Quote:
Unlike you i moved on from my Past,so if you could Kindly Stop defending him from what he said to me i would love it

no i won't stop defending him and since you and your pals can't form a decent argument as to why this poor player should be disciplined then i see no reason for the report. this whole report thread is based on trialling and judging peoples past actions. There ARE two sides to the story whether you may not want me to tell the other side or not, but please keep the personal insults down (which once again proves your hypocrisy)
(06-03-2014, 04:32 AM)madjosh link Wrote:
Quote:
Unlike you i moved on from my Past,so if you could Kindly Stop defending him from what he said to me i would love it

no i won't stop defending him and since you and your pals can't form a decent argument as to why this poor player should be disciplined then i see no reason for the report. this whole report thread is based on trialling and judging peoples past actions. There ARE two sides to the story whether you may not want me to tell the other side or not, but please keep the personal insults down (which once again proves your hypocrisy)
He Called Me an "Nigger" i dont care if hes black i hate Beening Called an Nigger ok
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
I am getting tired of the insults and bad language getting thrown around.  Whether it be malicious or a joke, it has no place in the game. 

Due to the swift apology, consider this an advance warning.

Madjosh, don't post in report threads that don't concern you.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...