Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Name change
Everytime I try to change my name the website won't let me. I have a ton of cash and I'm not in game but when I click change name and press OK the page refreshes and nothing happens. No error, no money lost, nothing... I've tried changing to different names and the same result.
Chimber_I - Pikeman(T4) - 2450186
Chimber_II - Infantry(T4) - 2451554
(23-03-2014, 02:45 AM)Lonesome. link Wrote:Everytime I try to change my name the website won't let me. I have a ton of cash and I'm not in game but when I click change name and press OK the page refreshes and nothing happens. No error, no money lost, nothing... I've tried changing to different names and the same result.
^^ This kind of happened to me.

I just changed my Xbowmans name (VLKA_Sharpshooter) to VLKA_Suns_. I did and it changed but I'm sure it didn't take away the 5k that I had on him. I then assumed I had 10k on him from the start. I then shifted that money to my skirm to change his name (VLKA_Suns_Best_NA) to (VLKA_SunS). But it now doesn't take away the money, change the name, or automatically logout of my account so I can log back in using that changed name.
Time is 5:25pm Pacific (PDT I think it is).
IDs are:
2461572 (Was VLKA_Sharpshooter now VLKA_Suns_)
2461680 (VLKA_Suns_Best_NA now VLKA_SunsS)

Edit:It seems having a character named VLKA_Suns and trying to change an existing account to a name such as VLKA_SunS won't work. I fixed the name change from my skirm, but it didn't seem to take the money?
Just an update, a message now comes up saying it's already an existing character. I have a suspicion that it's one of my deleted characters that have come back to haunt me.
Yes, a fix was deployed yesterday so that the messages are displayed properly.

In your case, Lonesome, you have a character that was hidden using that name.  I have renamed the hidden character I think you are having trouble with.  See if it works now.  If not, tell me the name you are trying to get.

Also, names are not case sensitive (Suns and SunS are treated as the same).
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks kip!