Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: RED_KingBarricad
Said player has spent a while on the server insulting our MVP because of irrational reasons. After being explained to the reason of report he seemed not to understand why. I, along with insulted Fegelstation4 and OB_Diverse are backing this petition to punish that player.
Below are 3 uneditted screens explaining the situation. Sadly I wasn't able to get the very beginning of the whole situation.
Oh.. You were being serious?
Fegelstation4 (aka Soviet) is my friend and I was joking with him. You could not understand the humour in our in-game chat and for that reason you were compelled to report me. I asked you to elaborate what I did wrong, and frankly, you gave no explicit explanation and so I had nothing to apologise for, nor do I have any lesson to learn from in the future.

As for the comments about the "Stasi", this behaviour of immediately reporting players for chit-chat and banter that you do not see the humour in is pointless and counter-productive. Learn to establish the premise of a situation before you point the finger and report.

I hope that explains. Anything else?
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
This report is childish and wholly unnecessary to the report forums. This is not a place to run to if someone is insulted in-game. If he had been racially insulting you or continually using foul language then come to IRC and report it there.If no ones on, THEN report it here. There seems to be none of the above in the screenshots provided and as far as i know, you cant report a player due to their "cockyness"

saxon, use Teamspeak if you wish to have some back and forth banter, as some players cant handle it.

This isn't kindergarten, so lets stop with the finger-pointing he did this, she did that.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
I'm just gonna link this to start with since it seems like hande foresaw this thread months ago

(09-02-2013, 05:36 PM)Hande link Wrote: We don't live in a kindergarten.

Don't need to report every small thing you see ingame... Only then if it gets worse than this.

Closing...

And just to remind players, the report players thread is for actual offence's/racist behaviour, glitching and people who break the game's rules... not small time things like "He offended the MVP" I'm sure if he really did offend the "MVP" Kragen could have told a admin or made this thread himself.

Locking
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet