Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New House Trading Safety Nets
As we all know, the house trading system is now being utilised for trades on a general basis. As you also probably know it was intended for trades between your own house members, in other words; people you can trust.

Since it has evolved passed that, I think the mechanism should be updated to match. Since you are not necessarily trading with a trusted house member, it's relatively easy to become scammed using the system.

My suggestion would be adding a second accept stage. After the first stage has been accepted by both participants, all the items are locked in place. The second stage allows you to look over the locked items, make sure everythings in order before accepting or declining. If declined the trade reverts back to the beginning.

Thanks Big Grin.
I am Senni, and this is my favourite suggestion on the forums.

Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Seni remejiah, pls
Tongue

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
We have changed back, it was fun being jellyfish for the day. Maybe we should do it again Smile
In all seriousness though, I really think this suggestion would be a great addition to the game.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Same here, it would help a lot. And maybe you would be able to expand trading to the whole community...
Start the game already!