Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: "Rektaler_Ragnaroek"
Hey there, I'd like to report the player "Rektaler_Ragnaroek" for his offensive name. I already asked him to change his name and if he knew that such a name wasn't allowed, but he just said he something like "I like it [his name]".

I have to insert veto.
My ingamename isn´t offensive against anyone and doesn´t consist of words,that would get banned in american TV(thats no relvant information,but i wanted to add it) .
Some threads below, there is a report of the player "Pedopeter". Tell me which name sounds more offensive to You. Your name sounds (at least to me) a bit annoying.
Sorry for posting here, but what the fuck is this?

To quote nana:
(08-06-2014, 01:41 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote:oh my god grow up with this kindergarten finger pointing.
The name is hardly offensive, plus, most people who are not german are hardly going to understand it.
All this stupid reporting has gone way too far recently, whats wrong with the community that everyone needs to report each other for every ever so insignificant "offense"?
Ok, You're right. I'm just gonna close this thread as it has no need anymore. Sorry for stealing Your time.