Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Sheathe
I don't know how to say this but sheathe started to be rude to me out of no where and starts insulting me in front of about 10 other LoC and thinks im an idiot.

I was playing on Au Hard around at 3.45, when this happened. Sheathe ask me how old i am, and i tell him im 16, and he said "are you sure" and then i asked "why" and then he replied "it worries me that you don't follow instructions" and apparently it worries him because i don't follow rules such as killing last, and i told him "i haven't killed last in a while and then i said what are you on about". after a while, i said "What are you talking about, im not a preb", and then he says something that insults me, "that's what they all say". i couldn't get the screenshots but please check the logs.

Thanks for understand and im not going to put up with this insults.
Believe what you like, but when I say things, there is always a reason for them.
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023
Barbutte with Coif - Valkyrie - Apr 2024
And what was your reason for insulting me?
I didn't insult you. You said " What are you talking about, im not a preb". i replied with " Thats what they all say". Meaning that I don't know that you are a preb or not. All prebs will deny that they are one, unless they're proud of it. So when I said " That's what they all say" that is what they all say, I'm not be cheeky, I'm being legitimate and honest.
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023
Barbutte with Coif - Valkyrie - Apr 2024
well im not a preb... and when you said that, it was insulting to me....