Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item enhancements
I was thinking about those high-end craftable and lootable pieces of equipment. They are powerful and very expensive items, that are also somewhat of a show-off, a true indicator of its owner's wealth. Consider how great it would be if those items could be individualized even further, to make them more unique.
Here are my ideas:

1) Craftable enhancements that would slightly change stats and look of a given item. Let's take random Bidenhander for an example. Imagine you could spend 1 or 2 mil worth of loot to change its colour variation, add 1 speed, 1 cut and 5% armor piercing. Or to improve imperial armor to give it +5% dmg AoE buff for teammates (and some changes to how it looks). Or 3 mil to add small knockdown chance to dragon breath (and make different colour scheme). You get the idea.

2) Option for donators to name 1 item they have to create something special like  X's Sword of Impending Doom or Y's Nordbane, with no stat changes.

Because of how resource-taking this would possibly be it could be limited to very rare/expensive items only. My aim is not to make OP items even more OP, but to make awesome items also unique.
Cheers.
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
Pls no.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Sounds alright, but i think it requires a bit too much work when you look at the scheme of your suggestion :/ Dunno, guess you gotta wait for the devs answer.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(01-10-2014, 04:48 PM)Usain Bolt link Wrote:I was thinking about those high-end craftable and lootable pieces of equipment. They are powerful and very expensive items, that are also somewhat of a show-off, a true indicator of its owner's wealth. Consider how great it would be if those items could be individualized even further, to make them more unique.
Here are my ideas:

1) Craftable enhancements that would slightly change stats and look of a given item. Let's take random Bidenhander for an example. Imagine you could spend 1 or 2 mil worth of loot to change its colour variation, add 1 speed, 1 cut and 5% armor piercing. Or to improve imperial armor to give it +5% dmg AoE buff for teammates (and some changes to how it looks). Or 3 mil to add small knockdown chance to dragon breath (and make different colour scheme). You get the idea.

2) Option for donators to name 1 item they have to create something special like  X's Sword of Impending Doom or Y's Nordbane, with no stat changes.

Because of how resource-taking this would possibly be it could be limited to very rare/expensive items only. My aim is not to make OP items even more OP, but to make awesome items also unique.
Cheers.
Sounds acutally pretty interesting, but a negative point of this suggestion is that you can improve your Bidenhander for example so far that it might be better than a Durendal in somme details for example.
But I do like the thing about that you can add some small details like add a few golden parts to the blue Imperial, but that would be so much work for the Devs I think if you want to change the colour of a weapon :/
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
If it's just cosmetical stuff it might be an option. Naming your items would cause some major bs, though.
Making very high tier crafteables even better sounds gamebraking to me.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I believe this is a pretty good idea although stat increases on already good items could ruin the point of legendaries because you could make a high craft able have the same stats if no better for a lower price. I do like the idea of customising colours and adding details on to your weapons but if you decide to sell these customised weapons it would be harder to sell because your stone maul is purple or gold and this could mean the weapon could cost more than the crafting price leaving you with a gold stone mail with no body buying because it's cheaper to craft.
Its too difficult to implement. The NI files would need to have each variation added. We do have anvils and stuff to enhance weapons in game but that's a bit different.

I will leave this open because search function might want to post something here.