Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Riding Level
Well going to keep this as short as i can. (Life with Dyslexia have fun reading ???)

All i want is to upgraded just one IDs Riding Level and it Levels them all.
I say this as most people only have one class with a high Riding Level so there lock down to that one class they picket.

And yes i have 2 tr4s 2 tr3 in Riding =4384257xp in Riding you can do the math on how much gold i have spent....
Cash is not really a problem for me but for most people it is. 

If this happens you are going to make people and me not very happy with there 2 or more max/High Riding Levels just go out the window.
So i would say put the left over Xp in to cash as that what we would be putting into any way.
(No im not just looking for cash Tongue for me i would be happy even if i just got tr5 on all )

Btw Craft/Legendary (More than just a Reindeer) Horses would be cool  :Smile

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
supporting this, good addtion towards more cav gameplay!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Disagree, I feel they should be easier to attain because 3 mil cav xp total for t5 is pretty ridiculous, but just like all your other characters, should level separately. Just like you buy hero separately for each character. The only thing that should be linked between characters is inventory imo.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
3 mil is alright, as long as it affects all your chars. wheres the point of playing cav anyway, little to no reward, so if its mainly for fun, let us use t5 horses on all chars, if 1 has gotten up to 3 mil xp
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted