Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK A bunch of gear I own
Hello, I have been gone for about on year now and have a little bit of okayish gear and was wondering what it is worth roughly.

List:
        Bear Armor
Open Trooper Helmet
Grosse Messer
Sharpshooter Bow
Bear Gauntlets
Swadian Heavy Lamellar
Steel Cutter
Black Wispy Gauntlets
Boarding Axe
Swadian Kite Shield
Barricade
Grinder Helmet

If someone could tell me roughly its worth That would be great, thank you in advance!
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
-Winston Churchill             

God Bless America!
The big changes would be the bear armor, grinder helmet, and sks. Bear Fur is now going for 8k or less so bear armor has dropped in value. Grinder helmets have been going to for over 100k as well as sks,but I don't know why someone would pay 100k for an sks when you can craft one for much less.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
It's helpful to take a look at the crafting recipes. Your stuff mostly requires only one or two special, more expensive crafting materials. Then compare it to the prices in the AH and you can deduce a rough crafting price. (May keep in mind that AH prices for mats are often a bit higher than usually)

So, Hardened Metal is quite expensive atm, around 6k in the AH. As stuff is sometimes sold under the value of crafting you can may take 5.5k per HM.
WoG, needed for the ssbow, is around 35k, so quite expensive as well.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(14-07-2015, 10:52 PM)General_McHaddish link Wrote:Hello, I have been gone for about on year now and have a little bit of okayish gear and was wondering what it is worth roughly.

List:
        Bear Armor
Open Trooper Helmet
Grosse Messer
Sharpshooter Bow
Bear Gauntlets
Swadian Heavy Lamellar
Steel Cutter
Black Wispy Gauntlets
Boarding Axe
Swadian Kite Shield
Barricade
Grinder Helmet

If someone could tell me roughly its worth That would be great, thank you in advance!

Bear armor - 100kish
open trooper - 20k
grosse - 15k
ss - 400k
bear gaunt - 50k
SHL - 400k
cutter - 350k
wisby - 10k?
boarding - 350k
sks - 50k
barricade - 20k
grinder - 60k

roughly 1.8mill worth of stuff

Could prob get a lil more out of them - or perhaps a little less.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge