Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Australian Hard Server?
As I have been playing with my clan OTD for the past month, i've noticed that there are many other clans out there playing in EU servers with 300 + ping, australians, yes, australians.

I started playing with first rookies from other clans as well as non clanners such as the SA Clan and VLKA - most of whom were not in VLKA when i started, and we are now all tier 4. I can count atleast 10-15 of us who are tier 4 and can only play in EU hard servers with 300+ Ping, or maybe when we are VERY lucky, the USWest hard with 180-200 ping.

We have been discusing lately about an Australian server and almost every time i'm in an AU server with the blokes/ladies, we always complain that there is no hard AU server, so here I am, been requested and also been wanting to post about a Hard Australian server.

A few of us had agreed to donate for it, (6 ppl i remember) and I do hope that they comment on this post to show who the australians are.

We Implore you to take this into consideration, thank you for your time.

~Slayer
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Please do donate! We had to cut back on aus servers as Barristan was paying for them out of his own pocket!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
As I have said before I am more than willing to pay the monthly bill for the hard AU server depending on value (Nothing like the dayz server prices for Australia i hope lol)
anyway I donated €38.00 EUR (equals -$48.99 AUD) to try kick start this idea
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Thanks very much for that donation. We're going through a whole bunch of server moves atm and will get on to australia soon. I will warn you that we currently pay crap tonnes for australia as it is amazingly expensive :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
ok lol I'll take your word for it, I'm guessing you have to rent a fully fledged dedicated server on its own?
And no Thanks is Necessary I'm more than happy to help

guess all I can do to help out is monthly donations towards AU server fee's Wink
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet