Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

No Gear / Always Getting Activation Code
Hei guys
Everytime i join a server i get a code and the information that i have to activate my char. The problem is that my char is already hero.
Xen said he had the same problem. Is there a solution yet?

regards garnobusch

"Look at Garnobush!! WOW!! THAT SKILL!! - no one ever
When i got into Nordinvasion with the BoS_Szewo_Halberdier name, it asked me to activate the character with the code.I register with te same nickname and i don't have any items and level.
I've merged these two topics together as they are related.

For this weekend, Steam and TaleWorlds are allowing people to play Warband for free.  Each time they do this, we have a group of people with activation troubles.

We rely on a "uid" that is provided by TaleWorlds whenever you join a server to determine who you are.  During "Free Weekends", TaleWorlds starts giving out random uids to people who don't have the game activated on their computer.  All this would be fine except for two things...

1.  Even if you own Warband, when you ask Steam to show you your product key, it will fail.  If this were fixed on Steam's end, we should not have any trouble.
2.  Sometimes the Warband key on your computer seems to get cleared.  I don't know what causes this but that is what happened to Xen.

If you know your CD key, you can manually add it to your registry and get around this problem.  The trouble is that if you are having activation problems now, it is too late to record the CD key.

If you don't know your CD key, there is nothing that can be done except wait for the end of the "Free Weekend" or hope that TaleWorlds finally fixes their key retrieval system.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...