Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Switching NI Steam accounts
I have a friend who has a NI account and he said to me he no longer wishes to play and gave me his account I tried to log in but it didn't work so I asked around and was eventually told to post it in bug reports, so could any admins please help me with switching the accounts. My steam username is Braveheart and the NI account I want to switch to my steam is [OTD]_Braveheart1
You can only play in-game with his copy of warband/steam I think. But you can trade his items to your account through the website.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
CD KEYs (or steam account) or linked to a specific player ID.

So to use his character, you have to log in on his steam account and play the game using his exact character name and keep the correct gender (don't ask why, character's sex is vital to be able to use the same character).

Only manually could you have his account's character(s) transfered to your player ID (based on your cd key or steam account, whichever you're using). Manual work means pain in the **** for devs who are already overloaded with work and other projects + real life stuff.

What you should simply do is have both accounts joining the same house and just transfer the stuff. There isn't any pride to use someone else's character. It's rare that people would just give their steam account for a game they don't play. It feels more like you traded something for his account , which is illegal. Although it is not my call to make, it does sound fishy.