Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Warmonger & Obsidian Dagger
hey folks,
i sold my Pilum and i am saving mats for the Warmonger or the Obsidian Dagger. I just know, that both got the same crafting recipe.
15x Wood of Glasir
15x Hardened Leather
05x Oil of Velentr
05x Perfected Metal
- Warmonger / Obsidian Dagger

Can someone tell me the stats of both and show me a picture of the Obsidian Dagger?

Thank you much!

Greets,
Mike.
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Obsidian got 53p dmg and look like small black knifes with 20 ammo in one pack. U cant use them in Meele mode and they dont crush shields

can send u tomorrow picture + stats of the warmonger when i,m done crafting it. as far i know they got 56p dmg but arent as fast then the daggers
(09-02-2016, 06:24 AM)I3ack link Wrote: Obsidian got 53p dmg and look like small black knifes with 20 ammo in one pack. U cant use them in Meele mode and they dont crush shields

can send u tomorrow picture + stats of the warmonger when i,m done crafting it. as far i know they got 56p dmg but arent as fast then the daggers

thank you much. a picture wouldl be awesome! =)
If that is so, then I prefer the warmonger =P
It's like Pilums and skullpierce, Pilum more damage and skulls more ammo and less damage.

Waiting for your Picture. Hope i also get the damascus steel in near future for the warmonger =D

Greets, Mike.
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
added pictures of Obsidian Dagger. Will post it on Xen's House Crafting Thread too.
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
i will also post warmonger pictures into the xen thread now