Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Daily Quests
So a little background; I've been playing NI on and off for the past 2 almost 3 years and obviously since I don't play everyday I sometimes miss out on legendaries, events, and etc.

But I have noticed that whenever events -- Usually XP or loot related -- do happen they usually send attendance through the roof with both new and old players alike, including myself which is when I thought it might be a great idea to expand on the quest system by adding new "daily" quests with rewards that increase in value based on the amount of time players spend, well... playing the game.

I mean some of the quests that we have now are barely worth the time put in to completing them and I think it'd encourage new players to sign up (or old players to attend) if that were changed. I'm not asking for legendaries to be added to this reward list or anything but It'd be nice to get more money or XP for the effort involved.
We had a similar discussion internally about having some sort of timed bonus events we could have. It is still an idea on the drawing board/to do list at this point but I like the concept that perhaps some of the events could be quests with requirements rather than purely an xp boost or something like that. Thanks for the suggestion.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...