Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Over-head spear stab
I have certainly looked into this. The problem is a lot of the animations for it are a bag of rubbish. The game presently has a decent forward stabbing capability. The idea of implementing an overhead stab for NI is something worthwhile but it would need to add something to the game: like being able to stab over a shield wall.
Agreed!
While i think this will increase Pikemen classes usability insanely(which i think they still need more buffs Smile ), dont forget that if nords also will use this "being able to stab over a shield wall" can be a disaster for us Sad. Can't decide to support this or not because of that.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Enemy and friendly hitboxes are different, due to NI not using WSE for clients.

You'll note that you can slash straight through friendlies with overheads with polearms (and 2 handers) as it is right now, but if you slash a Nord at the same angle they'll get hit.

I've been looking into this (see link), though I haven't found a way to allow tilting up/down with the stab, so hitting enemies that are significantly lower than you in height would be kind of iffy with the change.

What if this gets implemented and its toggable with X?
Then stabbing spears would actually be worthwhile.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(24-09-2012, 03:46 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: Then stabbing spears would actually be worthwhile.
Striker strikes again.

(24-09-2012, 03:42 PM)Gismo link Wrote: What if this gets implemented and its toggable with X?

Agreed.
Implemented and it freaks me out ever single time it happens.