Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

lost money ??? please help.
i have been selling lots of stuff on the auction house and last night i had 432k give or take.  when i joined this morning, i had 100k exactly. where did my money go. it this a bug or has someone hacked my character. please will you check into this and see where my money has gone
What's your in-game char name?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
you played with me b4. phalangite_bob

its just when i went back on to the game this morning i didnt have anything in my selling bay for the auction house. they all added up to about 300k as i have been trying to get high lvl in smithing. and i though i would have the money but i didnt. so im thinking that someone has taken 300k worth of items from me or they have figured out how to buy items without spending money.
so can i have the 300k restored by any chance?? please
I'm afraid I have issues with this problem. For some reason your account is not appearing in the easy way of tracking income and trades. I have therefore sat and worked through your accounts for the past 5 days.

Net income from the 9th till 11th does show a profit of 138500 gold. However, if you only had 100k this morning exactly, how come your net expenditure today has been 111001 gold, not including tax and you still have more than 100k?

Feel free to come up with an answer to that riddle and I will consider a partial refund.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
first i dont understand what you mean. please can u explane it clearer. sorry

second i have more than 100k now because i have been selling stuff and making stuff today if thats what u mean.
Yes I am aware that you have been selling things today. However, if you started with 100k exactly, how have you managed to spend 111001 gold (not including auction hall taxes) and still have over 100k? That is my question.
- Fingus
i have made alot of black steel and steel from the resorces in which i have found from the game. so no money spent there. and i have been selling other stuff today. i sold them and got 200k. then i bought the new materials for 100k and create more in which i am planning to sell them again. thats how i make my money. so does that answere your question? and can i get my items back or my money back in which i lost?
if you look at my sales history, then you will see people buying the materials of me and then i bought the material in which i created stuff and thats how i went from lvl 8 yesterday to lvl 9 today. do you see now whats happened? and i cant see where all my stuff has gone. so please can u resund me 300k roughly.
There is a lack of evidence supporting your position and basic economics is not in your favour. Of course I an look at your sales history, that is how I have calculated your net income etc...

Locking until you can provide concrete and persuasive evidence to the contrary.
- Fingus