Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading and scammers. First wave spawn.
- Because some people don't want play to gain mats and will just try to steal them giving just more work for devs to warn/punish/ban them i propose that when trader X accepts offer and then Y deletes something from his offer this will cause X accept vanish. Also when X accept trade and Y delete something right before X accept, he will be warned that offer isn't full.

- Some maps take while longer to load and some people(including me) happen to join right when spawn time(4:40-5:00) is about to end or is already up by 2-3 seconds. Could devs consider adding 5-10 seconds more to first wave spawn?
Steam - thebadmanFT
to add to the second point, it's very annoying when there's just been a mapupdate, and you're one of the last guys in your team to download the map, which leads to you not being able to spawn, as everyone else already is in Sad
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The first suggestion is already on the to-do list. The second is a nuisance but is we have more high priority things to do at the moment.