Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Capped character type in single server
Now this is to hard for me, i'm out xD
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil
(24-03-2013, 03:25 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: However, I don't agree with the way you suggest changing the game. If you give assisting more gold than killing, then the result would be leechers having more profit, or people not wanting to kill because they'd much rather get the assist gold or looting chance. The thing is, the game can't really see in what way the player is assisting. It just gives the assist xp/gold to everyone in the area, not depending on what they're doing. So they can either be a helpful shielder, or a leecher standing in the corner with his shield up.

Thats the problem of the leechers which is different thing which should be delt separately. I don't agree that they will have more profit (how?) - they would gain as much as people not afking. It's not fair but it is happening already, so it wont make things worst.
Actually I was wondering why there is no anti-leeching feature. Is it not detectable? Personally I would spawn an assassin behind anyone who don't change his position sagnificantly over certain period of time (like one wave for example)  Wink.

(24-03-2013, 03:25 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: The other point of giving supporters materials when a cade is destroyed is not doable either, since then you'd get players going to an empty server, deploying a cade and destroying it and repeating this endlessly for endless amounts of free materials.

True, if there is no way to determined who destroyed the cade (a player or a bot). Anyway it doesnt have to be gold, assist exp will do fine too.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Hmm your saying snipers and pikemen and only 1-2 commandos is bad? im afraid you are mistaken the FC house did this in our event with some friends with flying colors and saying that not only players are restricted on what they can pick or what can they bring into a public server will never happen. i believe that the team comes first but Fun also must accompany it in order for the team to be successful and we pretty much didnt need commandos as prince never made it to the shield wall most of us were at tier 3-4 pike snipers
Again.. You are talking about normal mode... Normal mode is NOTragnarok mode, prince can be done easily any way.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I'm going to step in here. As entertaining as this thread has been, we will not be implementing restrictions on classes for servers. I find it hilarious when you have 15 archers and 1 shielder. Furthermore, how could Yuri host his xbowmen only events? While we may try to coerce players in to some things, this will not be one of them.

Apart from that, you guys have no idea what ragnarok is like so this is silly Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus