Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ON_BlackHawk_II

I am sure that Tricksters are much easier, too. But i dont want to make an example of him. He is a good guy and to punish him would be hard, because even some Admins (not all) think it is ok and many people do this, like an everyday activity. My target is, that this should be thought-provoking and to entrench to forbid this.
But it's your funeral and your decision.
It appears that this "trick" or abuse is getting now very popular now that you posted the screenshots here instead of going on IRC to talk to an admin or dev. There shouldnt be an issue if bots can damage it, but if they cant, then it's an issue. This thread is more of a glitch report than an actual report since many people are doing it now. Instead of waiting for this thread to turn into an endorss discution, I'll take the liberty to lock this thread and we shall wait for an official response from the devs.

Next time, please go on IRC when reporting glitches like that. That way, you're helping a lot more without spreading the glitch.

Thanks for the report.
Official ruling on this; if we see you placing a cade on a map (especially this one) where bots are not attacking you and are unable to also attack the cade, it is glitching. Glitching using cades like this will be punished as per the NordInvasion rules.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus