Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ammo Box idea
This is just a suggestion, so bear with me.

Healers support items in lower tiers offer 3 charges.  The Ammo Box, which has no variants to my knowledge, is a single charge.  So rather then being used by everyone, or being useful to everyone, it is merely a way for a ranged player to reload quickly in the field.  Maybe a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Ammo Box could be made to offer say 2 or 3 reloads.  Just a thought, and since we keep talking about support items helping the team.

I personally thought about this the other day.  I was playing my archer, and 2 other players were on as well.  I ran out of arrows, so I dropped my ammo box.  One of the other players ran between me and the box.  They then used MY ammo box.  I was not happy in the slightest.  It got me thinking, after I had calmed down, that the Ammo Box is not as useful a support item as barricades/healing items.  Why it was made a single use item I am not sure, but maybe that could be changed.  I honest would not mind having 2, or 3, boxes I could deploy.  I could help a fellow player reload, but still have a reload for myself.  Less time with out ammo helps the team, and if I can resupply two people that sound like teamwork.

The other suggestion would be to remove this item, and add a different support item.  A suggestion of a thrown explosive was made once.  Like a 'Holy Hand Grenade' that compliments the 'Explosive Barrel'.  Or maybe an even bigger, or heavier barricade.  I honestly like the Ammo Box, but if it only supports one reload then I honestly will save that use for myself.

So theres the idea, reasoning, and so on.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]
Correction there, ammo box is extremely useful with shieldwalls. In most maps there's no refill box at the campable positions so it's very useful if you have a medic so he can refill his heals, but also for the ranged troops. I wouldn't be upset if someone else uses it if I were you, after all your teammate is necessary to win the round. Since they're quite rare at the  moment (I blame selfish players) I however would like to see it having maybe 2 or 3 charges but the real problem imo is that most people don't bring these boxes anymore and instead use something stupid like deployable shield or nothing at all.
If the ammo box had 2-3 charges I would be extremely happy with using one in the battlefield this is because I would not worry about people wanting to waste it on getting 10 arrows back, currently with only one charge it is a little useless, but thats what you get for a t1 item.