Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Player: Xaber
He was being disrespectful to players calling players cunts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=154946598

Spamming chat so that we couldn't report http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
What server was this on?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Xaber had nothing to do with this i was talking to him and the whole time he was playing the game so there is no reason he should get banned yea he swore thats one thing but they also said he hacked Mr_in_Choco and sold his sword which i bought and didnt know he didnt mean to put it up for sale. This person has been hacked many times before and always blames it on a friend he knows in real life Xaber/Jay180. I believe it was NI_Normal_EU4
No one has been banned. I simply would like to know what server it was on so I can go and read the chat logs for myself.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ni_normal EU4
Mr_in_Choco Has changed names to Bros_choco
After reading the logs, PhilIproll you run a far higher risk of being punished than anyone else involved in this report. Consider this an unofficial warning to stop acting in an immature manner and to not make accusations which you cannot back up.

Xaber I would ask to be mindful of his language while on my servers. Continuous reports will result in punishment.

Jarl_Jango I was, on the whole, impressed with your restraint.

Beyond that, do not take screenshots and say you are going to report someone for saying "lul" a couple of times.

Players seriously need to grow up. I am getting sick of this mentality of running to the development team with every slightest issue and then attempting to misrepresent the situation so you can gain "one up" on someone else. Reading through that rubbish in the logs was nothing short of painful. This is the internet; man up or don't play.
- Fingus