Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB 2 Phoenix Feathers (Offering 950k GOLD each)
Going to keep this offer up for a few more days and then I'll go ahead and buy the feathers from the marketplace.
Instead of waiting two days to save yourself 100k (which I doubt someone would do anyway), maybe just buy them yourself...?
Start the game already!
(01-07-2013, 08:14 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Instead of waiting two days to save yourself 100k (which I doubt someone would do anyway), maybe just buy them yourself...?

Why not wait two days to potentially save 100k? Simpleton and Yabu have been kind enough to allow me to borrow their King's Will and bronze arrows over these past couple weeks while I've been gathering the last bit of gold for my new ebony bow so I am in no rush to finish the bow. I still have to purchase my own bronze arrows as well still, and I have a HWH and ss bow to trade for them, but that takes time as well sadly.
So, basically you want to exchange 1.900k gold for 2.000k gold?  Tongue
(1,5m for HWH?)
(01-07-2013, 10:52 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: So, basically you want to exchange 1.900k gold for 2.000k gold?  Tongue
(1,5m for HWH?)

Just two or three weeks ago someone bought a phoenix feather for 850k. Some people buy a feather, end up not using it and then desperately need the gold again. These trades happen all of the time, and they should happen now especially since all of this gold is being taken out of the game economy due to hero classes. I don't understand why all of you are hatin' so much. Hah, jk

If you add bronze arrows to the 1.5m I will sell you the HWH and add ss bow as a complementary gift, just for you because you smell nice.