Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Blunt Throwables
Hello,

If I remember correctly there are no blunt throwables, so I think we should introduce throwing Hammers Big Grin

How about say a wooden throwing hammer for tier 3 pikemen (35b, 12 ammo) and metallic throwing hammers for tier 4 (45b, 15 ammo)

This may have been suggested already but search function doesnt work  :'(
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Cursed Stones... durrr  Tongue
But really i don't think blunt throwables are a good idea (i dont really picture a little thrown hammer hurting that much either as most of the nords are heavily armored)
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
I don't think there'd be any reason to use them, t4+ pikemen will already do more damage with 46p throwing spears than a theoretical 50b throwing weapon.

Unless they're made with low projectile speeds, then maybe they can be lobbed over obstacles.
Make throwable Heavy War Hammers! Throw that into the Nord Faces!  ;D
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Aaand make a new throwing animation where you use both hands throwing! That would be awesome, throwable two handersTongue
Hmmm why don't we make a new game while we're at it?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well, you do have new animations in the mod, so it wouldn't really be that stupid to think you could create more.. though using the overhead two-handed animation probably would've worked Tongue

But I was joking in my last post, probably should've made it more clear Smile
Throwable Mining Picks imo.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Why not throwable dead Nords!
because we are all to weak to throw the fat headed nords, why not throwing ourselves into the enemy, it has been tried before and we get mauled but i'm sure somethin can be worked out Big Grin
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red