Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Halloween NI
given that Halloween is fast approaching, i had an idea for the NI servers NORD ZOMBIES, yes thats right nord zombies. these nords could drop unique items over the halloween period and they would have different weapons armour, and specialities over that weekend. once again its just a thought. tell me what you think
>2.5 months = fast approaching?
And for zombies... Meh, not a really good idea imo.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Nice! Many people like zombie mods, so why not?
But it would be nice if you make like 3 normal server intro a zombie server and not all.
People who don't like it then can always go on the other servers.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I don't particularly care for zombies. I think they are a very over done genre. However I do think this is a good idea to spice up the servers during Halloween. And yes, 2.5 months is fast when you need to make new models and textures and them implement them.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
i can already see it, nord headless warriors, nord skeleton and nord ghost

who are we kidding there are no models anyway
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
might as well play a different mod, if its just for halloween -_-

I dont think it would add anything worth putting time into
(09-08-2013, 11:55 AM)Kylar link Wrote: might as well play a different mod, if its just for halloween -_-

I dont think it would add anything worth putting time into

i dont think you understand.............like in many games they change the game a bit for a few days to celebrate the halloween period. (instead of nords they could be zombies, ragnar could be a witch, odin the devil etc etc) it wouldn't be perm and there would be unique drops to encourage play over that period of time. it works to great effect in runescape, killingfloor, etc etc
Give us Jack-o-Lantern helmets, like Christmas hats, and that would be enough.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Crazed/Entranced Nords are zombielike enough, I think.

(And if they were headless, where would we get our bonus damage from?)
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Nah i like that idea, they already did a similiar thing on christmas time, (does hande look ? 9) p-l*u/s=o(n)e
Wusel @ Omnia