Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More House Crafting Helms for other classes
Just make sure that the person that made those models gave consent for other mods to use them.  We wouldn't want NI getting in trouble over using copyright material.
I prefer new models than copyright materials but half of the materials in NI copyright and I am talking about 3-4 helmet , 1-2 armor or something
Yes, but they are used with permission,  the modeler allows people to use them freely if they give credit, and/or are in the common realm, meaning the modeler has given consent for anyone to use his models.

And of course, who wouldn't prefer some people to make fresh new stuff over using something from another mod? Tongue
hahah thats right Big Grin but freshy addons makes people happy

I am trying to model something for usable but its really pretty hard for me and adding texture is killing me
Originally I was talking about reference pictures, to create models based on those concepts, not finished models, but nevermind, this is getting weird..  Tongue
http://www.conanmovieblog.com/wp-content...701-30.jpg There you go hihihihi
Wusel @ Omnia
Lol legend, nice textures Tongue
Beautiful, perfect for Rangers! ;D They don't need that left eye anyway (especially not when shooting).
I shall call him...

Hermit Hat.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Mhm, aiming with just one eye gives you a way better perception of distances..  Wink

Why not a blindfold?
Not to mention the left eye gives the most accurate view when shooting a bow right handed, as it is in front. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."