Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What day are you available?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
7.55%
4 7.55%
Wednesday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Thursday
15.09%
8 15.09%
It\'s Friday, Friday...
15.09%
8 15.09%
Saturday
18.87%
10 18.87%
Sunday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Next Monday (28th)
13.21%
7 13.21%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Fluffy Aloglaniacs [Event #5 19/10]
Is it too late to join in and attend the next events? This sounds like a lot of fun. I already have a level 9 T1 archer, but I've been funding it with my T4 accounts, so, it'd probably be best to start as a redshirt and go skirmisher.

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Anyone can still jump in, as quite some people havent played yet either. Make sure to make a new character, even if you already have a low level one.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ok sounds good Big Grin

I'll join the event as Fluffy_greekSkirm

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I would like to join the event to if i can.
Fluffy_Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
We still need a "few" more crafting xp until the first barricades can be constructed, so feel free to send me your basic materials in return for their processed equivalent.  Smile
I hate to do this but Sundays just don't work for me so I am gonna have to withdraw from the Fluffys.. :'(
(23-09-2013, 05:07 PM)Chuckwagon link Wrote:I hate to do this but Sundays just don't work for me so I am gonna have to withdraw from the Fluffys.. :'(

We're not always gonna do Sundays, I think coming sunday won't be the best day for me either, from what I've learnt today. Tongue

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Same here also. Saturday or Friday would be better for me personally.
Fridays  ;D but for real, I don't want to be a pain in the butt about what works for me if it is bad for everybody else so I won't say that again (i promise)
Judging by what I've seen so far, and what's best for me, I think Friday would be a good time for the next event, probably around 19 GMT. Anyone who can't come at that time?
Also, I need more Steamnames! Tongue We only have 8 members in the group so far, so we need moar!