Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Less ranged Nords?
Its rare these days that I play any commando class.  Gone are the days that they were needed as most waves were melee and came rushing in and only way to stop them was to have good shielders and slashers.

Playing hard or rag gets a tad boring now as commando, very few waves rush in to the attack anymore so the poor commando is left stood around while other players pick the ranged Nords off.

Please bring back the good old rush in and fight waves not only does it bring the commando back into the game more, it also speeds the pace of the game up.  Win win?

It may be a good idea in order to bring back times when commandos were needed.
Playing NI since December 2011
Makes the game easier, I disagree with this!

And it's not always about winning.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Oh you can do something useful then. As long as there are no ballistmen, I act as a practice target for nords while playing my guard - this makes shooters job easier since the nords focus on me.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=18370.msg142340#msg142340 date=1380139197]

How so?  I find its easier to hide behind a wall and pick off ranged Nords while a few cades can stop any melee attackers. 

Great if your a Archer, Xbow or Pikeman, but Commando not so?

Moar rangers!!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(25-09-2013, 08:18 PM)The Cid link Wrote: [quote author=[UK]_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=18370.msg142340#msg142340 date=1380139197]

How so?  I find its easier to hide behind a wall and pick off ranged Nords while a few cades can stop any melee attackers. 

Great if your a Archer, Xbow or Pikeman, but Commando not so?
[/quote]

Because if you play Commander you should expect this, as shielder, or as slasher. They are designed for melee, against the heavy huscarls and the einherjars! Not rangers, that's the ranged job.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
I'd say commandos should be charging out as a group after the melee enemies are killed. The exception to this is then there are ballista-men who can shoot through shields. Another exception would probably be einherjar snipers and jotne waves.  Makes waves go a lot faster if you don't just sit around waiting for the ranged players to kill all of the enemy ranged. And as suggested above, being a arrow sponge is also helpful for speeding up the process. But if you have enough commandos, moving out in force often works wonders. It's also safer if more commandos move out together. Don't just sit around after the melee enemies stop charging at the shield wall.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I am not saying get rid of ranged Nords, just think they are too many in number which makes playing commando a bore. 
More melee bots. With Crushthrough. I enjoy the number of rangers as it is, but I think that the melee part of the wave ends too quickly except on certain specific waves.