Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan tags
Clan tags

Hey, I registered with the name Shemaforash and it would be really nice if I could add my clantag since I had no idea it wasn't possible.

I thought this would be a good addition to the mod in case someone leaves the clan he won't have to deal with the tag permanently.
+1
Also +1
There should be an option to include your house name (or some sort of house tag) into your name
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
yah but you shouldnt be able to choose your name! just when you donate
but when you are able to change you lose 500 Faction points
I believe that if this feature was added, then give the ''Houses'' the option to activate clan tags or de-activate them. This way not all Houses have to have them added if they do not wish to.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(01-12-2011, 01:12 PM)Logics link Wrote: I believe that if this feature was added, then give the ''Houses'' the option to activate clan tags or de-activate them. This way not all Houses have to have them added if they do not wish to.

Agreed, My ingame nick is already Wolfpack_Greed,and most of my members already use our native tag.
That would make my name Wolfpack Wolfpack_Greed,that would be rather silly. Would prefer if each individual could add and remove the tag ^^
(02-12-2011, 11:44 AM)Greed link Wrote: [quote author=Logics link=topic=190.msg1433#msg1433 date=1322745151]
I believe that if this feature was added, then give the ''Houses'' the option to activate clan tags or de-activate them. This way not all Houses have to have them added if they do not wish to.

Agreed, My ingame nick is already Wolfpack_Greed,and most of my members already use our native tag.
That would make my name Wolfpack Wolfpack_Greed,that would be rather silly. Would prefer if each individual could add and remove the tag ^^
[/quote]

this ^^
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Same system as in Mercenaries? You can add/remove your tag whenever you want, if you change it on the website and IG. Added infront of your name.

Then we'd have to give everyone a chance to change their usernames though, to fix the problem mentioned above.