Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
I've always thought the Followers of Worm were like Valhalla, where are all the devs gods reside, with mere mortals not being allowed.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(25-05-2013, 03:05 AM)NickyJ link Wrote:I've always thought the Followers of Worm were like Valhalla, where are all the devs gods reside, with mere mortals not being allowed.

Even the devs need cup-bearers and stable boys...
[u]Name: Captain_Sobel
Class:Master Peltast
Level:52
Gear:Nothing special
Nord Kills:Uncountable Tongue
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
Necro powers, activate!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(25-05-2013, 05:27 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=NickyJ link=topic=1347.msg109782#msg109782 date=1369451117]
I've always thought the Followers of Worm were like Valhalla, where are all the devs gods reside, with mere mortals not being allowed.

Even the devs need cup-bearers and stable boys...
[/quote]I just read this and thought it was hilariousness, well said. 
Its time for a true Swadian hero to join the ranks of CW.
In-game name: Diamond_drop
ID: 2441539
Nords killed: A lot? how am i suppose to know?

I feel i would fit here. For one, I'm a good stable bitch. i'm very abuse-able. You could tell me to run at Odin, and I would! Plus, i heard Hyper needs a new bitch( besides Hande) since Sphinx left. I'm your man Hyper. Also, as meany players have maid clear, my education on the Scottish and Irish is spotty, so you have the opportunity to re-educate me, in the style the commie Chinese had for re-educating there own people.

What do you say Hyper? I'm a valuable member of this community, and it would be a shame to reject such a offer.

Best regards,
                The Scottish tried to colonize central America, and sent a ship with a trunk full of gold to do so.

(01-01-2014, 05:17 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: Its time for a true Swadian hero to join the ranks of CW.
In-game name: Diamond_drop
ID: 2441539
Nords killed: A lot? how am i suppose to know?

I feel i would fit here. For one, I'm a good stable bitch. i'm very abuse-able. You could tell me to run at Odin, and I would! Plus, i heard Hyper needs a new bitch( besides Hande) since Sphinx left. I'm your man Hyper. Also, as meany players have maid clear, my education on the Scottish and Irish is spotty, so you have the opportunity to re-educate me, in the style the commie Chinese had for re-educating there own people.

What do you say Hyper? I'm a valuable member of this community, and it would be a shame to reject such a offer.

Best regards,
                The Scottish tried to colonize central America, and sent a ship with a trunk full of gold to do so.
he doesn't even like wormbanes...nuff said
Name: darklit_I
Class: sniper
Level: 49
Nords Slayed brutally: i have killed somewhere between 10k and a million dirty nords, they fell like old sacks when i put an arrow through thy skulls.

HAIL the Almighty WORM! 
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
accept AU? :o
I'll have you all know my name is in your song. That's copyrighted and I choose not to sue you!
Chimber_I - Pikeman(T4) - 2450186
Chimber_II - Infantry(T4) - 2451554