Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Retrieve items and Selling on AH
Hey guys. I've got 2 things i'd like to see fixed, unless it is on purposs? Then i would like to see it implemented!

First off: When you put auctions on sale, you can only retrieve the last 8 you put up, 'cause when ye' press next, you just go to the next page of AH, and not retrievable items.

Second: I've noticed that when you put auctions up on AH, it shows them from the Last auction to First auction. Could it be in another order? Or atleast give the possibilities to change the order? As in:

Cheapest->Most expensive ... or
Cheapest pr. Item -> Most expensive pr. Item ... or
Most -> Least ... etc etc.

Would really help some people. For example me, who put up 9 x 100 stacks of metal, cheaper than the ones who are there ( 49500G ) - But after 3 hours or so, they show up on 3rd-4th page, cause some people put up 1 metal stacks for 1k gold.

Would also help ppl who just want to find the most cheap metal, etc. But, again, i don't know if it's on purposs.. Maybe to make people work abit for their profit?

Anyways, the retrieve thing is really a necessity..

Thanks in advance! Filthy.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
I reported the retrieve thing a month ago, said they'd look into it Tongue
Thought it might be a good idea to bump this thread, seeing as no dev replied to it yet.

The retrieve items bug has been bothering me as well.
Those ideas about choosing the options 'cheapest first' or 'most expensive first' sound good as well, hope they could be implemented.
Striker strikes again.