Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Creation Error
When I click on the house tab and go to create a new house, it tells me. "Sorry, you lack the required faction points or gold to create a House."

I have 666 faction points and 50,000 gold so that isn't the case.
Unknown Soldier already told this guy too, one of your captains needs to have 250 Faction Points too.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...302.0.html
Smile
No, i'm not even able to SELECT a captain, immediately upon clicking the house button "the leaf with a hole in it thing" i get that message, i'm not able to select a captain or anything.

Edit: Not only that, but I already have a captain in mind who has the FP, but that doesn't matter cause I keep getting this message whenever I click that button, so I don't even get to select a captain.
Can somebody please fix this? I would like to be able to create a house sometime soon.
What is your character ID?  Have you tried this within the last 12 hours?  (If not, try again.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
My player I.D. is 2474702 and I just tried it out now, still doesn't work.
Try now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
It works now, thanks!
I also have the same problem, would you be able to fix it for me aswell, my ID is 2448854
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
The cause of the problem has been corrected.