Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Arrows
sometimes in the mod, it happens (bug?) that the textures of the javelins or arrows in the shield become black with red metal heads i think you are searching for this red glowing arrows Tongue
Commandos can use legendary 2h/1h, even can make a legendary shield, Knights could make for them a legendary lance, and pole-arm, could even do like a legendary horse, Snipers can use legendary bow, 1h, could make arrows. Would allow 3 legendary weapons for each =D  counting a shield. Just an idea.
A legendary horse? If only :<
Nemeth's reason sounds pretty good though.
Legendary arrows would be fine as long as they aren't just a straight damage upgrade over bronze arrows, since balance is tricky with projectile damage.

Larger quiver size, lower weight, and/or a bonus against shields might work though.
maybe legendary arrows could be around 1.5 quiver size of bronze but same damage Smile
I think legendary arrows would be nice if they dont dive that much in air like regular arrows, and they have a red fresh look on them with a cool quiver that holds like 80 arrows? thats what i think when i hear legendary arrows Big Grin
maybe legendary arrows should not deal much more dmg than war arrows but : shooting speed should be way faster Smile
Shooting speed like how fast it moves in the air? that's part of the bow's thing, along with the rate you can shoot it; that's part of the bow too
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?